Dr. Angelika Koeth, DC, FICPA, DNM, DO
Dr. Angelika Koeth is a Chiropractor, Osteopath, and Natural Medicine Doctor. Her educational background includes honors B.Sc. in Kinesiology at the University of Guelph , and a Doctorate of Chiropractic (D.C.) from the Canadian Memorial College 1983.
Following her love for her children, she was one of the first three Canadians to complete her fellowship in pregnancy and pediatrics from the International Chiropractic Association (F.I.C.P.A.). Dr. Koeth has completed her Doctorate of Natural Medicine (D.N.M.) for both North America and the World Health Organization.
Dr. Koeth has continued her post graduate studies in the areas of:
- Activator Methods Techniques
- Pregnancy & Pediatrics Certification (F.I.C.P.A.)
- Cranial Adjusting Turner Style
- Diversified Techniques
She regularly attends continuing educational seminars to learn the latest scientific research and technology. She has dedicated herself to helping people of all ages achieve their health goals and enjoy a full and productive life.
Dr. Koeth was elected by the president of the College of Chiropractors of Ontario for the examination committee for two years and was re-appointed to serve for an additional term, to examine new doctors to receive their doctorate in Ontario .
Her time, knowledge, and expertise contributed to making Ontario ‘s examination Process for chiropractic licensure the most highly regarded in Canada .
Dr. Koeth is dedicated in serving the public interest. She was elected on the team for the Glenerin Consensus Conference to develop the standards of care for Chiropractors, which is still used currently.
She is a doctor truly committed to the health concerns of her community, giving particular emphasis to the importance of prevention and maintenance. Dr. Koeth has organized and still participates in the successful annual Wellness Fair with the Milton District Hospital.
She also speaks at the high schools for career days, and public schools with “Future Focus” and “Making a difference within a Caring Community of Learners.” She is recognized as a leader among the new generation of health providers. She runs a private practice in Milton Ontario.
Dr. Koeth has a passion for learning and her own pursuit of knowledge is constant. As a Chiropractor with a thriving practice and a mother of three wonderful girls, Dr. Koeth knows the challenges that can present themselves to people choosing to excel in both their personal and professional lives.
Using her unique blend of intuition, incredible focus and common sense, she helps people close the gap between where they are and where they want to be. She is known for being gentle, kind, fun-loving and having a good sense of humor. In her spare time she enjoys reading, to constantly stimulate the mind. Also loves to do clay sculptures from models and create other fun pieces from the medium.
Dr. Angelika Koeth is a member of a number of associations and organizations. Below is a list of links to a number of these organizations.
- Ontario Chiropractic Association (OCA) – The Ontario Chiropractic Association (OCA) is a voluntary professional association established in 1929 the represents approximately 2,436 (78%) of Ontario ‘s 3,125 actively practicing chiropractors. The OCA has a long history of advancing chiropractic and the health of the citizens of Ontario.
- Canadian Chiropractic Association (CCA) – The CCA is a federated association representing the chiropractic profession in Canada through the co-operation and co-ordination of information and programming among its provincial divisions. There are approximately 6,000 chiropractors in Canada, of whom 85% are members of the association.
- Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) – Opened on September 18, 1945 , the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College is regarded as a world leader in chiropractic education and research. CMCC is a fully accredited, limited enrolment, self supporting, professional educational institution funded by the chiropractic profession in Canada . It receives no government funding and relies on membership, tuition and donations for support.
- College of Chiropractors of Ontario – Is a member in good standing registered in accordance with the regulated Health Professions Act. 1991, The Chiropractic Act 1991, and Regulations.
- General Osteopathic Council of Canada (GOCC) – Is a member in good standing in accordance with the Ontario Registry for Osteopathic practitioners. She was the President of this association.
- Milton Chamber of Commerce – The Milton Chamber of commerce is an association of business people devoted to specific collective goals, which serve the best and the key interests of the community in which we live.
- EBNM Examination Board of Natural Medicine Practitioners.
To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
This is to have succeeded.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson